- Success Stories
Our workplace has opportunities for employees to excel in their field with work life balance.
Our team engages in diverse functions and we encourage talented and hard working people with ample growth opportunities.About our company
Benefits Join With Us
We are currently looking for a Level 2 Accredited Immigration Solicitor with comprehensive and complementary expertise in dealing with the full range of immigration and asylum work.
Key Skills Required:
In order to be successful, you must be accredited to Level 2 under the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IAAS),
As a business development executive, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
You may have a single role in the organization or lead a team of staff..
As a business development executive, you’ll need to:
● Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
● Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
● Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
● Meet with customers/clients face to face-or over the phone
● Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
● Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
● Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
● Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
● Have a good understanding of the businesses services and be able to advise others about them
● Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
● Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
● Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
● Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
● Help to plan sales campaigns
● Create a sales pipeline
● Increase sales of the business
● Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
What to expect
● You’ll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel within the day for face-to-face meetings with customers and other business partners.
● You may have the responsibility of managing a team and its output.
● You’ll be expected to dress smartly, especially for meetings, though slightly more relaxed business casual attire may be acceptable at other times.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field.
● Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
● Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
● Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
● Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
● Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
You’ll need to have:
● Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
● An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
● Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
● written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
● IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
● Team Working skills and a collaborative approach to work
● Decision-making skills
● the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
● project management and organizational skills
● the ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
● negotiating skills
● the ability to think strategically
● the ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
● a flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
● initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
The ability to speak a foreign language is an asset.
A full driving license is a requirement for many roles.