Immigration Solicitors/ Direct Access Barristers
Requirements: Applicants must have IAAS Level 2 supervisor accreditation with at least 5 years PQE. Should have successful experience of Judicial Review to challenge unlawful detention matters.
- Conducting initial consultation with clients
- Opening files, preparing client care letters and checking compliance
- Writing a letter before action.
- Preparing grounds/skeleton arguments.
- Adhering to company’s policies with regards to confidentiality and case management.Submit your resume to email@example.com
Role Description: Trainees provide support to immigration solicitors for all type of immigration matters and are expected to accompany lawyers in tribunal and home office. We expect our trainees to be competent and eager to learn, we offer full support to smart and bright individuals.
Requirements: Trainees If you are a bright student and have completed your law degree or LPC and would like to gain valuable experience before applying to training contract then feel free to contact our recruitment department by email on firstname.lastname@example.org